DESCRIPTION OF ADRIVE-THROUGH TRAIN WASHING PLANT
This plant is used for the washing of trains, metro trains and tram coaches at low speed.
There are prewetting and detergent spray stands, vertical brush washing stands, lateral surfaces low sides washing stands and softening and/or osmotized water rinsing stands positioned on a concrete bed platform.
All operations are checked by a panel control board and by a photoelectric cell system which controls the advancement of the train during the washing operations.
A computerized control system, tanks and pumps are installed in a specific technical room which can be supplied in an equipped container.
The plant can also be equipped with a high pressure rotating nozzle-stand for under-chassis washing with a specific technical room.
- Front and rear washing system with two independent brushes able to shift horizontally and vertically following the form of the coach.
- Bi-directional operation.
• Drive through train washing plants
• Moving portal train washing plant
• Bogie washing plants
• Cabin washing plants for axle and wheels
• Underchassis washing plant
• Rotating platform washing machines
• Turbulator system tanks
• Special industrial washing machines
• Depuration and water treatment plants
• Supervision system